- Auckland based role at Kiwibank
- Are you passionate about great stakeholder management?
- We're looking for a heavy duty influencer
At Kiwibank, we're all about making Kiwis better off and this exciting new opportunity plays a key part.
You'll be designing, developing and delivering our lending and savings/investment products for the business market and ensuring our products, pricing and propositions are competitive and compelling to attract new and retain existing customers. You'll also be delivering good outcomes for customers and supporting Kiwibank's commercial and strategic objectives. It's a great senior role.
Not only that, you'll be leading a team, developing insights, adapting to change and managing the long term performance of the balance sheet for the business market.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Have senior level experience in leading the customer and commercial performance of product portfolios in the Financial Services industry - including the design and execution of successful product strategy and a track record of strong commercial performance
- Are an experienced leader who have lead leaders and their teams through change, helped them achieve their potential and kept them fired up along the way
- Have excellent communication, collaboration and relationship management skills at all levels
- Are resilient and have a strong drive to achieve results and can make difficult decisions when needed
- Can take a fresh look, innovate, deliver process improvements and business initiatives and drive high performance without comprising customer care
- Have an excellent understanding of the New Zealand Financial Services industry, local and global market and technology developments, and an ability to translate emerging trends and technologies into opportunities
We're all about making Kiwis better off. That means for our customers, our communities, and our own people. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible. So if you think you've got what it takes, and you're keen to be part of our journey, then we'd love to hear from you!
Applications close Wednesday 11th December at 9pm, and we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time - so apply today!