- Key people partnering leadership role
- Auckland or Wellington based
The banking landscape is exciting and dynamic and Kiwibank has taken on the role of challenger in the market. As a result, we have an ambitious change agenda in place, as we transform the way we deliver our products and services to our customers. The Head of People Partnering, Corporate Portfolio will lead a team of HR business partners who support our corporate portfolio teams. In the role you will also take the lead on an HR discipline across the group. You'll be pivotal in ensuring we move towards great customer outcomes at pace, all while doing the right thing by our people and the promising new talent joining us (like you!).
We're looking for an exceptionally strong HR leader and role model to join our People & Communications Leadership team. Leaders at Kiwibank are on a mission to do amazing things and you'll play a vital role in supporting them. To do well and ensure we maintain momentum in this busy transformation programme you will have:
- Exemplary leadership and coaching skills
- Extensive experience in a customer and corporate environment
- Experience partnering senior leaders across a diverse portfolio
- Energy and drive for outstanding commercial and best practice outcomes and delivery in a organisation going places
- Excellent communication skills
- Most importantly, the belief that people are key to an organisation's success.
This is a role that you can own, with plenty of opportunity to have an impact on the business and influence across Kiwibank. Let's combine your curiosity for innovative HR initiatives and your strong sense of ownership and delivery, with a team who have a clear direction and commitment to deliver, and make some HR magic.
If this is the challenge you're looking for in 2019, apply now. Applications close Wednesday 10 April at 5pm.