A bit about us
Come and grow your world with T&G! We are fresh food lovers who constantly strive to grow our world by maintaining year-round freshness and provide a healthier lifestyle for everyone we share the planet with.
As one of New Zealand's largest vertically integrated growing, packing, shipping and marketing companies, we have the people, structure and brands to further support the global communities which we operate and provide a return for all stakeholders.
About the position
T&G Global has a varied portfolio that includes owned, tenanted and leased industrial properties and orchards across the country. As the Head of Property, you will develop and execute the property strategy that will include acquisition, management and divestment to maximise the value of the T&G Global portfolio and support the overall strategy.
What we are looking for
This is a pivotal role to T&G Global and to be successful in this role you will need the following:
- A minimum of 10 years related experience management large and complex property portfolios, preferably in a large corporate environment
- Excellent property law knowledge and associated H&S legislation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to demonstrate strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Sound project management and decision making
- The ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders
At T&G our mindsets are: Grounded, Resilient, Open & Winning. We are looking for someone who can embody these mindsets, someone who is passionate about taking ownership of their role and wanting to make a difference in this exciting and innovative organisation. If this sounds like the challenge you have been waiting for please apply today.