We're looking for two top-performing reporters to join our national lifestyle and entertainment team. The successful applicants can be based in Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
Day to day, you'll be responsible for:
- Chasing lifestyle news
- Writing features
- Running live blogs
- Administering live facebook chats across a broad range of topics
These are fast paced roles where no two days are the same. To succeed in either you will need to be:
- A quick, accurate writer with a background in general news reporting Passionate about digital
- Active on social media
- Hungry to break stories across our digital and print platforms including stuff.co.nz, the Dominion Post, the Press and the Sunday Star-Times.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Opportunity to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion
- Access to an excellent employee assistance programme
- A generous parental leave policy for any employees that are the primary or secondary carer
- A strong reward & recognition programme
Stuff is a collection of digital-first products and services that connect Kiwi communities to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and the stuff that brings us together, every day. We are proud to be New Zealand's leading media organisation, connecting with over three million New Zealanders every month across our platforms.
Find out more at: about.stuff.co.nz
These are exciting opportunities for reporters who are passionate about creating world-class journalism and wants to have fun while they work. An interest in homes, the way we live and interiors would be an advantage but is not compulsory.
We are keen to hear from reporters from a junior level through to a senior level. We look forward to hearing from you.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.