Are you an HR generalist with a passion for all things ER?
What you will be doing:
We are looking for an HR Generalist looking to up their ER game. This is a newly created role where you will be working with a close-knit team of HR Business Partners. You will help the business achieve its business objectives and vision by providing HR advice and support across all generalist areas of HR including employee relations, policy interpretation and change management. You will have a pragmatic approach ensuring all advice given to the business is compliant with relevant employment legislation, our employment agreements, policies and procedures. Your role will also include:
- Actively developing and maintaining strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Conducting disciplinary meetings across all areas in conjunction with the HR Business Partners
- Conducting exit interviews and feeding back any trends
- Facilitation of ER training modules
- Analysing people data and making recommendations.
To shine in the role you will have:
- A HR related qualification
- Proven experience in a corporate and HR Generalist role
- A full clean driver licence
- Experience managing internal stakeholders
- Exceptional verbal & written communication
Who are we?
AA Insurance is a proud New Zealand company offering general insurance to Kiwis. Spanning over 20 years, we have grown to be the 'Most Trusted Insurer' as voted by New Zealanders from Reader's Digest. All our products have been developed right here in New Zealand with everyday Kiwis in mind. We are a dedicated bunch who put our customers first, ensuring that we are helping eliminate stress and provide them with certainty during their time of need.
What makes AA Insurance a great place to work?
AA Insurance isn't a stuffy insurance company; there are no pinstriped suits and ties here! Our genuine culture truly makes AA Insurance a great place to work - one of the best in fact. For the last 10 years we have been a finalist in the IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces.
From the get go you are provided with what is needed for you to put your best foot forward. We work in a supportive team environment where differences are encouraged, and there are plenty of ongoing opportunities for you to continue to grow and develop. We are breaking the mould of insurance, so come and join our award-winning team.
- The Perks!
- Annual salary reviews and bonus schemes
- A strong focus on training, staff developments and internal promotions
- An award-winning wellbeing programme
- Fantastic discounts on our insurance products and at a number of retail outlets
If you want to be a part of our award-winning team and you believe that you have the skills outlined above, click the Apply button and include your resume and cover letter by Wednesday 15th May.