- HR Advisor generalist role; L&D, ER, Recruitment and much more
- Easy to access, bright & cheery CBD offices; Company that values its people
- Work life balance on offer; work with a great team
This is your chance for a foot in the door with a world-leading organisation. This company values people above everything else, Clients and Employees alike. The way they work is valued on a completely open and honest relationship, and growing their staff that show reliability, dedication and a willingness to learn.
This is a varied role, ensuring that people and performance processes, are in line with the strategies and objectives of the business. You will:
- Provide advice and coaching to managers on ER
- End to end recruitment for a portfolio of roles within the business
- Be involved with a team in the Graduate Recruitment programme
- Support Learning and Development within the business
- Review policies, procedures and processes
Skills & Experience
We are ideally looking for someone who can start as soon as possible. You will also have:
- Previous experience working in a similar HR Advisor role
- Experience in end to end recruitment
- Be professional and take a consultative approach
- Warm, friendly and positive attitude
- Excellent communication
- High attention to detail
- Team player
How to Apply?
If this role sounds like you, apply now to Katy Calder by clicking on the Apply button now. Alternatively you can contact Katy on 09 366 9977.