- CBD location
- Free meals on shift and dry cleaning allowance
- Complimentary & discounted rooms
- Competitive reward & recognition programme
Looking to fast track your career in Accounting, HR or Hospitality?
We have an upcoming opportunity for the role of HR and Accounts Administrator -we are looking for someone who is eager to learn, and thrive in a fast paced and supportive environment. You will be reporting to the Hotel Manager, and liaising with the Group HR Manager and Finance team in Auckland.
A career at CityLife Hotel Wellington means great people, family like atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our group. Being part of Heritage Hotels Group offers you opportunities to find a career that's right for you across 19 hotels in 15 New Zealand locations.
Our values are Honesty, Ownership, Passion and Empathy: these values define us as an organisation and are what we measure ourselves by, as well as the attributes that we look for in all of our employees.
In this role you will be responsible for day to day HR for the hotel team and also assisting with accounts for the hotel, including Accounts Payable and Receivable.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing of invoices and daily banking
- Reconciliation of statements
- Travel agent commissions check
- Assisting with staff payroll and end to end recruitment for a small team
- Health and safety
- Overseeing Employee Recognition Program
- Arranging staff functions and celebrations
- Overseeing community and sustainability initiatives
- Month end reporting
We are looking for candidates with the following skills/experience:
- At least 1 years' experience ideally in a similar role
- Attention to detail and excellent organisation skills
- Confident in handling multiple task, and effective time management
- Strong Numeracy and IT literacy skills
- Understanding of NZ employment and H&S legislations
Some flexibility is required with hours of work, as the magic of hospitality doesn't stop at your usual 9-5!
We offer in-house training opportunities and great career development in a supportive and fun environment!