- Te Puke location
- Experience in industrial manufacturing plant essential
- $30-$35 an hour depending on experience level
Located in Te Puke, this locally owned and operated sawmill has 180 staff members. Situated on a land area of 7.8 ha; this rural business exports product to Australia, North America and Europe.
This electrical team forms part of a large maintenance department. Your main function will be to ensure the safe operation of electrically driven, controlled or operated machinery. Effective maintenance for safety and reliability is your highest priority. This electrical department also undertakes project management and installation of new machine centres and equipment. Your duties would include:
- General electrical maintenance
- Upgrading and improving machinery
- Break down’s and fault finding
- Timely repairs to ensure minimal downtime
Skills & Experience
- Electrical Trade certificate
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Strong initiative
- Knowledge of industrial control systems
- General health and safety knowledge
- Experience in an industrial manufacturing plant is a must
How to Apply?
If this role sounds like you, apply now to Alicia Gordon by clicking on the apply button.