- Exciting role in the Data & Analytics Team at Kiwibank
- Auckland based, (though could be Wellington)
- Are you passionate about data quality?
Come join the bank that's all about making Kiwis better off.
At Kiwibank, our Data and Analytics team are a close knit and dynamic team, reshaping the way that the bank operates through data. We're using fully Agile ways of working and have total transparency of our workload with the business to build trust and integrity.
We have an exciting opportunity available an Information and Data Governance Specialist.
So, what's the role about?
You will be responsible for creating, and supporting, the necessary mechanisms - tools, policies, processes, and procedures that will enable the business to effectively govern their data and information across the entire data value chain.
You'll spend a large proportion of time partnering with the business and working with a wide range of stakeholders running data quality issues to ground, setting up and running working groups and forums, capturing business rules, and creating policies and processes. You'll also get to leverage your more technical skills data profiling, capturing metadata, developing data quality dashboards, and carrying out data analysis.
So who are we looking for?
- We're not too concerned with your current job title, but you must have proven experience in a similar role
- You must have proven SQL scripting skills and be at an advanced level with Excel
- Clear written and verbal communication skills are a must
- You must have the comfort to challenge and have gutsy conversations when necessary
- You must be able to demonstrate that you have built strong business relationships in past roles
- Experience in an organisation which holds customer data, preferably in real-time is preferred
So if you'd like to come and blaze trails with us - we'd love to hear from you. Apply Today!
Applications close Wednesday 6th March 2019 at 9pm.
We will be reviewing resumes throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time, so apply NOW!