- Based in funky central Wellington offices
- Risk management in the IT space
- People focussed IT role at Kiwibank
We're the bank that is working to make kiwis better off and the Kiwibank Information Security Team is all about keeping our customers' precious data safe.
Based in central Wellington, you will be part of a dynamic team. This is not a straight IT role. You will be working with the business to understand the risks involved with specific projects and how best to manage that risk to information, while enabling the business to continue its focus on delivering value for our customers. Day to day you may be working to help design secure technology solutions for our customers or it may just be advising on a change to a business process. You will specialise in being a generalist, touching many different technologies and initiatives with an interest in finding creative solutions.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Love getting into the nitty gritty of a problem and can creatively and practically problem solve
- Can form long lasting and engaging business relationships
- Have a strong understanding of computer networks and systems, how they interact with each other and the best practices involved in securing them.
- Have a sound understanding of security architecture and principles and how best to apply these in the design of systems and processes
- Have industry accepted information security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC, GIAC, PCIP
- Have a proven ability to be a quick and adaptable learner
- Have a demonstrated ability to be accountable, take ownership, work autonomously and be part of a team
In addition to the above, your pragmatic, innovative and 'make it happen' attitude will ensure you thrive in Kiwibank's dynamic and energised environment.
Go on, apply now.
Applications close Monday 4th March 2019 at 9pm.
We will be reviewing resumes throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time, so apply NOW!