Are you someone who understands how adults learn and can make the complex seem easy? Do you have a talent for dissecting information and retelling it in an engaging and informative way? If so, read on!
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our Generation Support team as a Learning Designer. Your role is to help keep our people safe and make them more efficient in their everyday lives by developing effective and interactive e-learning modules.
Working at our innovative new Head Office in Tauranga, your unique blend of creativity and analytical prowess, along with your excellent communication and interpersonal skills will be the key to your success.
- Liaise with subject matter experts to define and refine the learning outcomes and content
- Build innovative eLearning modules that are effective and engaging
- Build relationships with high engagement and collaboration
- Actively participate in the Trustpower learning community
Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of instructional design and experience in designing learning solutions.
- Experience in the use of at least one eLearning authoring tool.
- Learning Management System (LMS) administration experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Collaborative and agile delivery approach.
- Ability to prioritise work and function autonomously.
- Experience with any of Photoshop, Litmos, Articulate or Rise an advantage.
What's on Offer?
At Trustpower we pride ourselves on being an employer who can offer ongoing development and support with a strong, innovative culture. You will carve your own path with the support of the Trustpower team. You will get the opportunity to experiment with upcoming learning technologies and influence our learning journey.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, check out the position description and apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Trevor Loader on 027 205 2906 or email@example.com. Applications close 8pm, Thursday 7th March 2019.