- Are you an experienced audit and assurance professional who is passionate about making a positive difference and impact within the Financial Services Sector?
- Exciting Wellington based roles at Kiwibank
- Opportunities available at Executive Manager, Senior Manager and Audit Manager levels
If you're going to work for a bank, make it the NZ bank that cares about Kiwis. Kiwibank started out by challenging the Aussie banks, and now we're big enough to make a difference. Come and be a part of something special.
What are the roles are about?
We have vacancies/opportunities due to growth and internal promotions for experienced auditors at various levels.
Based in Wellington, these are rare opportunities to exercise your expertise in a skilled and high performing team whilst having plenty of opportunity to learn and progress.
You will assist the Chief Audit & Assurance Officer in providing high quality assurance, advice and recommendations on the improvement of management processes, systems and controls.
To achieve this, you'll work side by side with a pragmatic and forward-thinking team who are focused and driven to achieve great results.
What experience are we looking for?
- Relevant Financial Services experience, a significant portion ideally at a senior level in an audit and assurance team
- Experience in operational risk; compliance and/or technology audit (experience of project assurance and/or data analytics would be great, but not a deal breaker)
- Ideally, you'll have worked in complex environments working with a range of stakeholders including to executive level
- Your ability to strike the right balance between process and pragmatism and strong relationship management skills, means you won't have any trouble influencing right to the top level
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening and interpreting skills
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) are preferred
We're all about making Kiwis better off. That means for our customers, our communities, and our own people. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible. So, what are you waiting for? Be gutsy - apply today and let's see what impact we can make together.
Applications close Monday 26th August at 9pm.