- Looking for an exceptional new role to start your 2019?
- Excellent opportunity to showcase your skills and develop your career!
- Work for a market leader!
If you have a passion for storytelling and connecting people to the business, make your mark today and be our first Internal Communications Advisor!
About the role:
This brand new role will see you bringing to life to our internal communications strategy and driving staff engagement. You will be creating high quality content which aims to motivate, educate and inspire our people. Your excellent interpersonal skills will help you advise senior key stakeholders to help deliver internal communications out to the business while ensuring it aligns with our brand. You will develop an action plan for ongoing regular delivery of internal communications content ensuring that content is inclusive of the entire business.* *
- Tertiary qualification in Communications, Journalism, Public relations or related field
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent creative copywriting and proofreading skills
- Comfortable working with leaders at Executive level & dealing with confidential matters
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Be familiar with information technology, especially digital, email and video
- Detail orientated with the ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
What we offer:
- Dynamic learning environment
- The chance to work for a market leader with a strong social conscience
- Staff buying rates
We sell so much more than pens and paper! OfficeMax is a leading supplier of complete workplace solutions, our diverse offering spans office products, teaching resources, café, technology solutions, furniture and design, packaging, print solutions, cleaning supplies and more!
Step up to the challenge and become our next Internal Communications Advisor! Make 2019 your year!