- Exciting new role in a newly formed Corporate Affairs function
- Proven track record developing and implementing internal communications strategies in large organisations required
- Work in our dynamic and fast paced corporate environment
There is a lot to talk about around here and a lot of information to share - We've got great people, we've got big plans and we're passionate about what we do.
What we are looking for now is someone to lead the team who connects the dots between our strategy and agenda for change to what our people do day-to-day; someone who is agile, results focused and can enthusiastically manage the team who keep us all informed, connected and highly engaged.
Join us on this exciting journey in this new opportunity.
- We have a fantastic culture & some great staff benefits.
- We have a brand new building (6 green-star) in the vibrant Wynyard Quarter for 2020.
- We look after our customers, our staff & the communities we live in.
- We are inclusive & actively encourage diversity in everything we do.
- We even have our very own Waiata.
- We are Kiwibank!
If you'd like to know more about this exciting new role, have a read of the Position Description attached for more detailed information.
Applications close Thursday 19 December @ 5pm and we reserve the right to remove the ad at any time - apply now!