- Medical Insurance
- Fantastic scope for career progression
- Competitive remuneration and employee benefits
What’s in it for me?
- Opportunity to work in a team environment
- Working in a busy & vibrant environment with a great team
- The potential for advancement into other areas of the business
About the Role:
Through an internal promotion, Plumbing World Queenstown is seeking a team player who can provide an efficient and accurate Inward Goods service within our branch.
Our ideal candidate will need to be methodical, accurate and have a responsible attitude. Physical fitness is also essential as the role will involve some lifting. A full NZ driver's licence is also required for this role, experience in a similar field is preferred, but not essential.
You will need to be proactive and a problem solver as well as liaising with other team members so having great communication skills are a must.
Day to day you will be working in our busy branch receiving inwards goods, checking product, putting stock away, picking & packing customer orders and dealing with supplier credits & returns.
As part of the team, you will also be required to help in other areas of the branch, you may even do some small deliveries to our customers or helping on the trade counter.
There is great communication, great support, and most importantly the chance for career advancement.
Skills & Experience:
- Full, clean NZ driver’s licence
- Warehouse and/or Logistics background
- Physically fit as there will be some lifting
- Computer skills essential
- Work well under pressure
- Customer service experience is a must
Plumbing World is committed to providing a safe and drug-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug test prior to the commencement of employment.