- NZ born and bred company with UK connections
- Inspiring team to work with
- Lovely offices overlooking the harbour
About the company
Our client provides essential software solutions to businesses and these have been embraced by the local market and have been rolled out globally. This is your opportunity to join a company that is growing quickly and lead some of your own projects. Use your passion for software development in their fast moving, cutting edge development team using the latest tools and methodologies to develop high-quality products.
- Design, development, testing and support of software applications.
- Contribute to deriving technical requirements from requirements/stories
- Work closely with stakeholders to deliver superior user experiences
- Work closely with other developers to integrate UIs with APIs
- Follow technology trends and demonstrate innovation
- Offer coaching and training to other developers
Skills & experience
- Strong commercial development experience in iOS networking.
- You must have great communication and people skills.
- Excellent programming skills in Objective C & Swift.
- Experience of development best practices (continuous delivery, TDD, BDD, mocking frameworks).
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns and object orientated design principles.
- Experience with source control, e.g. Git, TFS or SVN.
- Experience of Agile software development
How to apply
Click APPLY now or email your cv to email@example.com.