Is this your next role?
Heartland is looking for a motivated techie to join our growing IT team which is on the precipice of delivering a number of new technologies over a multiyear roadmap, making a real contribution to the wider business and its digital strategy.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of Heartland’s in-house Technology systems. Reporting to the Service Desk team leader you’ll:
- Provide friendly, knowledgeable assistance to internal customers - Heartland staff
- Be the first escalation point for tier 1 and tier 2 incidents
- Support Heartland’s Technology infrastructure, including but not limited to, WAN, LAN, Security, Telephony, Desktop and Server, Core and Non-Core, Microsoft applications
- Respond to escalation requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and electronically
- The deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all ICT operations systems, including servers, PCs, operating systems, hardware, software, core and non-core databases and peripherals
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Provide the first escalation point for the IT Service Desk Engineers
Does this sound like you?
You’re passionate about systems administration and keen to make your mark.
You’re a pro who:
- Has a relevant IT qualifications, certificate or 2 years + experience as a System Administrator in a Windows Domain environment with complex escalation experience.
- An in-depth knowledge of Active Directory, Windows Servers, and daily system maintenance tasks to ensure system uptime remains above Service Levels Agreements.
- Proven technical knowledge of networks and Microsoft operating systems
- Technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards
- Application support experience
- Microsoft Certification aligned to Enterprise Administration
- Experience in Cisco IPTEL Technologies
Can you see yourself here?
Our Heartland – it’s in our name. Heartland is about the things that matter most to our people, our customers, our communities and our shareholders.
For our people, our Heartland means respecting and valuing the diverse backgrounds we all bring. We encourage and support each other, working together to tackle challenges and to reach our goals. We’re determined to go above and beyond.
We may be small but our ambitions, like our hearts, are big. We embrace the new, we’re nimble and flexible allowing us to adapt in a heartbeat. While others are still pondering, we’re already hard at work. We innovate, and execute at speed, providing our customers with access to opportunities that make a real difference to them.
Heartland offers unbeatable employee Insurance Benefits as well as loads of work perks for your enjoyment.
Ready to get stuck in and make that difference? Get in touch!
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.