- Exciting Hawkes Bay based role at Kiwibank
- Join this changing customer focused team
- Are you passionate about delivering to your customers?
If you're going to join a bank, make it the local bank that cares about Kiwis.
We've changed the way we work in our high energy, customer focused team. This is an IT role, but not as you know it! This is very much a face to face, customer focused job with little to no time to hide behind equipment.
We've moved into a "concierge" service model, so you will play an integral part in dealing with customer issues as and when they tap on your shoulder asking for help.
What's the role about?
There is plenty of variety in this role, from working face to face with the business to get their issues fixed, building machines and getting on your hands and knees with cabling. There is also a range of project work happening which you'll get involved with.
What you'll need:
- A passion for technology
- A passion for helping people to resolve issues
- Experience with supporting desktop hardware, Office 365, Active Directory, Skype for Business, Mobile Devices and Windows 10 is strongly preferred
- Able to occasionally travel for work. You'll need a full, clean driver's license and be willing to be on call (which you'll be reimbursed for)
- Outstanding customer focus and communication skills are essential
- Great problem solving skills
So if this sounds like it might be for you - Apply Now
Applications close Wednesday 13th March at 9pm.
We will be reviewing resumes throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time, so apply NOW!