- Temporary/ Contract
- Auckland CBD location
- Variable shift pattern - includes weekends
I am looking for a Content Editor who has a solid understanding of ANZ news agenda and its audience, sharp copy writing skills, photoshop exposure, and a strong eye for news imagery. You may be someone with proven work experience in Journalism or a recent graduate with a drive to succeed and can do attitude. If you are looking for an opportunity with a global leader read on!
- Produce daily news coverage- editing, sub- editing and copy-tasting with the use of digital content management system
- Determine right content mix for homepage and other channels
- Hands on content publishing
- Report and analyse programming choices and increase user engagement using analytics
What you will bring to the role:
- 1-3 years' experience in a consumer- focused daily publishing environment
- Solid editorial judgement
- Ability to make rapid decisions in high pressure situations
- Systems knowledge: MS Office, Photoshop, HTML, CMS, analytics and tracking tools
- Proficiency in digital new curation and publishing
Don't delay and apply on-line today with a cover letter and updated CV or if you have further questions please contact Kat Vera Cruz on 09 309 7572 for a confidential chat.