Looking to work for a business that has a strong social purpose? We are on the lookout for a Key Account Manager to join our Stuff team. This is a full time, permanent position based in our Blenheim office.
As a Key Account Manager, you will connect our customers with their target audiences by delivering effective advertising solutions.
Day to day, you'll be responsible for:
- Account management of an existing customer list
- Creation and execution of customer marketing plans
- Providing accurate and relevant sales reporting through salesforce dashboards
This is a fast paced role where no two days are the same. To succeed you will need to be:
- Experienced sales professional
- Real estate or media knowledge would be advantageous
Benefits of working with us include:
- Medical insurance
- Working for a company that walks the talk on diversity
- A strong reward & recognition programme
- Access to an excellent employee assistance programme
Stuff is a collection of digital-first products and services that connect Kiwi communities to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and each other. Proud to be New Zealand's leading media organisation, Stuff connects with 3.2 million Kiwis every month across its platforms, including NZ's largest news site, stuff.co.nz. But Stuff is no longer just a media company and is bringing Kiwis more of what they love with its range of sport, business and lifestyle events, and ventures.
Find out more at: about.stuff.co.nz
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.