- Opportunity to lead a talented team to success
- Convenient Wiri location
- Fantastic permanent opportunity with an immediate start
If you'd like the chance to work with interesting machinery, systems and technology then this leadership opportunity with our client Viridian Glass could be just what you're after. Reporting to the contracts manager we are looking for an experienced leading hand / glazing supervisor to manage residential and commercial installation of glass from the Wiri branch.
What you're there to do:
- Work with Viridian's clients to understand their project requirements and supervise the involved teams.
- Responsible for implementing effective systems and processes for our Glazing divisions to ensure maximum customer satisfaction with our quality of work.
- You will also need to spend time with the Glaziers and will need to be open to being hands on. We need you to understand the work that the Glaziers do in order to drive a safe culture.
- You'll manage the productivity to meet and exceed the estimates that are provided at tender time.
- Support, encourage and motivate your staff and maintain a team based culture.
- You will need to work collaboratively with other internal and external customers and continuously look for ways to exceed their expectations;
- The hours are super friendly for early birds! Monday to Friday 7:00AM - 3:00 PM.
Skills & experience you'll bring:
- You will have proven leadership experience managing diverse teams;
- Experience working in a factory, warehouse or manufacturing environment;
- Safety and Quality focused individual with proven record of following and directing safe procedures and ensure H&S policies are met;
- Super strong work ethic and positive attitude;
- Glass experience and knowledge will be an advantage, however it's not completely essential if you are strong in other areas.
Viridian has a fantastic working environment and embraces full diversity on their sites. If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be involved with exciting projects don't hesitate and apply now! Please submit your CV (in Word) or give Kristine Tabay a call on 09 309 75 72 for a confidential conversation.
Looking forward hearing from you!