- Two permanent opportunities to join our growing team
- Wellington CBD
At Kiwibank, we like to bring our customers the best in banking innovation. We're a talented (if we don't mind saying so ourselves) and tight-knit team where we share a passion for our own and others learning, are creative and enjoy making things that cause a reaction. We work flexibly and focus on outcomes - not watching the clock.
So what's this role about?
Working side-by-side with your team and a diverse set of topics you will create inspiring learning to support the success of our frontline teams. You know how to keep the learner and customer at the heart of all your decisions, from conducting a needs analysis, to class plans and training implementation, you'll never be bored! You will be able to curate and translate complex information, break it into bite-sized pieces, and use it to connect with different learners. Your passion for learning will show in everything you do, essential as you learn new skills and topics on the job!
What will it take to knock our socks off in this role?
- First and foremost, you'll need to have a track record of successfully applying instructional design methodologies or pedagogy to deliver great learning solutions
- You'll have a good knowledge of learning best practice, this may be drawn from your experience as an adult trainer and/or as a learning designer
- You will balance your creativity in learning solutions with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation and technical writing
- Communication is Key - you'll be able to quickly build rapport with your stakeholders, be an effective listener and have impressive documentation skills
- Knowledge of content authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline is essential
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud suite and different learning management systems like Moodle or Totara
- We value learning, yours too, a clear commitment to lifelong learning will be clear from your cover letter and CV.
If you have a passion for delivering great learning experiences and want to take your career to the next level then we can't wait to hear from you!
We're all about making Kiwis better off. That means for our customers, our communities, and our own people. We are continuously striving for an inclusive culture where everyone has the opportunity to thrive. We are committed to providing a workplace that is safe, flexible, and accessible. Sound like something you want to be a part of? Get in touch.
Applications close Sunday 14 July at 9pm.