- Fantastic CBD location; beautiful newly renovated viaduct offices
- Work within the Environmental and Planning team
- Supportive, fun and collaborative team environment; great company culture!
This client prides themselves on their employees and strongly believes it is the people who make the company so good at what it does. In this company, you will be joining a diverse and collaborative team who celebrates the wins but works hard to get there! This law firm will provide you with endless support and encouragement throughout your career, fantastic company culture, not to mention beautiful newly renovated offices in Auckland’s Viaduct!
This role will see you providing senior support to 2 partners in the head Auckland office as well as providing support to the wider team of 6 and liaising with your counterpart in Wellington to ensure transparency and cohesion across the company nationally.
This role will see you:
- Assisting in the planning/coordination of events; booking travel and venues
- Supporting the two partners and the wider team of 6
- Liaising with clients on behalf of the partners; taking phone messages accurately
- Preparing for hearings and court dates
- Preparing documentation; legal documents, reports, statements
- Demonstrating an understanding of your team’s clients and their needs
- Generating invoices
- A wide range of other administrative and PA duties as required
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Previous and relevant experience working in a Personal Assistant, Legal Secretary or senior support position; (professional services firm experience desirable)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A “can-do” and happy to help attitude
- A proactive approach to your work and work highly efficiently
- Impeccable time management skills and an ability to prioritise
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude; a sense of fun!
- A polished and professional presentation
- A proven ability/experience in liaising with high end clients
If this role sounds like you, hit APPLY NOW or email firstname.lastname@example.org