We're looking for top-performing journalists to join our lifestyle and entertainment team and help maintain Stuff's No.1 position in this highly competitive category. We have opportunities for three reporters and the location for these roles is flexible.
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Hungry to break stories
- Able to generate unique and compelling story ideas
- Committed to editorial excellence across topic areas including entertainment and celebrity, food, fashion, beauty, well-being, parenting and relationships
- Active on social media
- Comfortable shooting your own photos and video
Key requirements include:
- A journalism qualification
- A strong portfolio of work
- A full driver's licence
- The right to work in New Zealand
Benefits of working with us include:
- Medical insurance
- Access to an excellent employee assistance programme
- A generous parental leave policy for any employees that are the primary or secondary carer
- A strong reward & recognition programme
- Staff discounts on renowned papers and magazines including NZ House and Garden
Stuff is a collection of digital-first products and services that connect Kiwi communities to the stuff that matters, the stuff they love and the stuff that brings us together, every day. We are proud to be New Zealand's leading media organisation, connecting with over three million New Zealanders every month across our platforms.
Find out more at: about.stuff.co.nz
Think you can do the job? Then apply now and start your journey with Stuff today.
Stuff embraces all aspects of diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating a workplace which reflects the incredibly diverse customers, audiences and communities we serve.
Disclaimer: Stuff does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Stuff is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.