- Base + car + bonus + carpark
- Penrose location
- Leading brand and service provider
Come join our Roadservice Contractor division, here we deliver high-quality services backed by a recognised worldclass NPS score.
We are looking for a hands-on, motivated service delivery professional to manage our contractors out in the field. You will enable our contractors to perform efficiently and effectively across New Zealand; yes this will involve some travel.
The role is busy, you will be responsible for driving and motivating the performance of the contractor network, ensuring all functions relating to service delivery, monthly performance reporting, and contractor administration support is carried out in an accurate and timely manner.
You will demonstrate the following:
- Strong time management and financial skills
- Excellent written and verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem solving and systems skills
- Contractor management & negotiation experience.
- A 'can do' attitude
- Experience in implementing a strong performance management and customer service culture.
- A proven track record in leading and implementing service delivery improvement
If this sounds like you apply online today!