- Exciting leadership role in the Data & Analytics Team at Kiwibank
- Auckland based
- Are you passionate about data and making a difference?
If you're going to join a bank, make it the local bank that cares about kiwis.
At Kiwibank, our Data and Analytics team are a close knit and dynamic team, reshaping the way that the bank operates through data. We're using fully Agile ways of working and have total transparency of our workload with the business to build trust and integrity.
So, what's the role about?
This is a great role as it encompasses both hands-on development and implementation of frameworks, policies and procedures across the company-wide information and data governance domain, as well as leading and developing a high performing data governance team.
You will be responsible for defining and leading programmes of work across Kiwibank, including addressing gaps and providing solutions in our data governance across people, process, systems and data.
You'll spend a large proportion of time partnering with the business and working with a wide range of stakeholders as well as coaching them in your area of expertise.
So who are we looking for?
- Superb stakeholder engagement skills with a proven ability to influence and persuade at all levels
- Proven background in designing and implementing data management programmes
- A deep understanding of Information and Data Governance principles and demonstrated practical applications
- Intimate experience with master data, meta data, reference data and data quality and their enterprise application to support business need
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A passion for leading high performing teams
- A "can do" attitude
So be gutsy - we'd love to hear from you. Apply Today!
Applications close Thursday 14th March 2019 at 9pm.
We will be reviewing resumes throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to withdraw the ad at any time, so apply NOW!