The AA Membership & Brand team are looking for a Marketing all-rounder, self starter and fire igniter (we don't mean literal fires but figurative ones, obviously, health and safety is a serious thing around here).
If you fit the bill, read on for a little more info about us.
We have over 1.7 million Members and 110 years of history.
We're a Club. That means we exist for our Members. More accurately, we exist to deliver our Members not only our iconic roadside assistance, but value with a whole range of useful benefits and services.
We're a small team of highly driven and passionate individuals and we need one more!
The opportunities here are endless for the right person.
So, what do we need from you other than the standard 'Marketing Executive' stuff?
We need you to be ambitious, a team player and a creative thinker. You will be an expert in making a little go a long way with executional capabilities above standard.
As a part of your role you will need to
- Manage the development and execution of Membership acquisition and retention campaigns encompassing email, social media, digital, search and advertising
- Contribute to the development and roll out of product launches that are unique to AA Members and support AA business strategies
- Develop communications to AA Members and other customers on product changes, Member Benefits and promotional offers
- Develop and update marketing materials that support AA Membership sales across distribution channels
- Manage product launches, displays, exhibitions and events for AA Membership
Degree in Marketing, Communications and Business Management or other relevant tertiary qualification. Would suit someone with 3+ years' full time Marketing experience. Agency experience a bonus.
Any questions, you can contact Marina directly on email@example.com