Marketing Executive - Sales Enablement
- Newly established position! Be part of a new breed of agile content management
- Work for an iconic market leader! Modern Highbrook office with FREE parking
- Diverse opportunity to increase your expertise and skills
A fantastic opportunity to join our highly experienced and fun marketing team that will help take your career to the next level.
About the role:
We are passionate about customer service and know that our success is due to ongoing and growing relationships with our business, government and education customers.
To continue to do our best work we need to create, maintain and monitor the collateral that our sales team presents to customers. Which means our hunt for a new marketer (Marketing Executive - Sales Enablement) is crucial to our business and the value you add will help drive the performance of our sales people.
In this role you will work closely with the Brand Communications Manager and Sales Enablement Marketing Specialist to produce material that will equip and enable our sales people with the tools to wow our customers.
- Provide administration & reporting support for our Sales Collateral Platform
- Source images and write tailored content for marketing collateral
- Review sales feedback content to make required improvements
- Assist the Sales Enablement Marketing Specialist
- Provide detailed reporting on collateral usage
- Create marketing templates to be used as part of the sales cycle
- Prepare and send email campaigns
- Assist with overall marketing activities
- Proven experience in marketing or sales enablement environment
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- A relentless focus on delivering timely, positive outcomes for the customer
- Foster a balance between patience and a sense of urgency
- Experience creating content, creative briefs and familiar with email platforms
- A self-starter, able to work autonomously, with a strong work ethic
What we offer:
- A marketing executive opportunity to enhance your marketing career
- An opportunity to initiate change and showcase your skills and expertise
- Work for an iconic brand with a strong social conscience
- Diverse & inclusive culture that fosters work-life balance
- Staff buying rates across all products
- Free parking, tea, coffee and onsite café
OfficeMax has expanded beyond the selling of pens and paper. We have become a leading supplier of complete workplace solutions - our exciting and diverse offering spans office products, café, technology solutions, furniture, packaging, safety, cleaning supplies and more.
OfficeMax continues to evolve -always pushing boundaries in the pursuit of excellence.
If you want to be the first in securing this new role, apply today and maximise your career with OfficeMax!