The AA Membership and Brand marketing team is looking for a new Marketing Manager to join our talented team and lead the marketing of the AA's Response Products.
These products include our highly regarded and trusted roadside products AA Roadservice, AA Battery Service and AA Auto Glass; our successful Business Membership products; and the 4 times winner of the 2018 TVNZ Marketing Awards, including the Supreme Award, AA Home Response.
This is a newly created role responsible for growing the value that the AA's Response Products deliver to the business and to our 1.7million Members through the development of effective marketing initiatives.
We're after a savvy marketer that can balance creative thinking with practical execution and an eye for detail. You'll be commercially focused and be able to build strong relationships with internal and external partners, including working closely with senior stakeholders in the business.
Each of the Response Products will have similar yet unique business and marketing challenges, so this role will offer a great deal of variety along with the chance to make it your own.
In this role you will:
- Contribute to the strategic planning process for AA's Response Products.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies that deliver against commercial objectives and sales requirements.
- Deliver marketing initiatives for both consumer and business audiences.
- Develop positive relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Prepare and manage annual budgets for marketing activity.
We're after someone that has 4+ years strong experience in a marketing role and a tertiary degree in marketing or similar discipline.
If you think this role sounds right for you, please apply to join our team today.