- The sole marketer in a down to earth Kiwi tech company
- In business growth phase
- Fabulous culture and a great bunch of people
Our client has been in business for over 25 years, and has successfully assisted local kiwi businesses in getting their IT services on target. They are specialists in their field who firmly believe in great service. They provide complete IT business support which includes hardware, software, networks, hosting, cloud services and generally giving great advice.
You would manage and maintain marketing, advertising and promotional material with both internal and external partners. Work to develop a robust online strategy for both website, digital channels as well as all relevant social media profiles. Coordinating and attending events, such as focus groups, product/service launches and presentations. This is a role where you would be working closely with management to develop our marketing strategy.
- All Marketing facets of a booming company
- Conducting customer and market research
- Liaising and effective communication with new and existing clients
- Renewing and renovating all social media strategies
- Creative content writing for website and other social media platforms
Skills & Experience
- The ideal candidate would be a true brand ambassador and contribute significantly to overall Marketing activities which support growth and innovation.
- Degree/qualifications in Marketing or 3 years’+ experience in the Marketing field
- Experience in social media account management preferred
- Excellent communicator and fun person
- Work closely with key stakeholders to improve our clients’ marketing footprint nationally.
- Genuine relationship building skills
- Strong attention to detail
What’s on Offer?
Great company where you will be working in a supportive, friendly and fun environment.
How to Apply?
If this role sounds like you, apply now to Mandy by clicking on the Apply button now.