We are now seeking Merchandisers for one of our longstanding programs. You'll be joining an established team and will report to the Field Team Coordinator. Your role will require you to complete merchandising for a range of different retail outlets. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the correct execution of planograms across multiple different retail channels.
Key components of the role
- Available on Monday’s and Tuesday every three weeks and potentially a Friday twice a year.
- Self-management of your own merchandising territory
- Detail orientated and focussed with the ability to interact with store staff if needed
- Meeting survey deadlines and requirements
- Able to complete visits in a timely manner
- Own smart phone, with the ability to take clear good quality photos and complete surveys.
- Professional and well-spoken
- Must have own reliable vehicle with a clean drivers licence and be willing to travel
- Ongoing work, potential to merchandise every 3 weeks
- Casual contract work
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please submit your application (CV and cover letter) via the APPLY button.
- We will only respond to shortlisted applicants.
- You must have NZ work-rights to be considered for this job. You’ll also need to hold a valid NZ driver’s license as field visits are an essential part of this job.