We are a customer experience, insights and activation business – and we work with brands to increase their consumer sales within their retail network. We are looking for someone in Central Auckland and someone in Auckland East.
We are now seeking Merchandisers for one of our longstanding programs. You'll be joining an established team and will report to the Field Team Coordinator. Your role will require you to complete merchandising for a range of different retail outlets. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the correct execution of planograms across multiple different retail channels.
Key components of the role
- Available on Monday’s and Tuesday every three weeks and potentially a Friday twice a year.
- Self-management of your own merchandising territory
- Detail orientated and focussed with the ability to interact with store staff if needed
- Meeting survey deadlines and requirements
- Able to complete visits in a timely manner
- Own smart phone, with the ability to take clear good quality photos and complete surveys.
- Access to your own car with a clean drivers licence
- Ongoing work, potential to merchandise every 3 weeks
- Casual contract work