At Trustpower we are proud to say that our roots stretch back almost 100 years and we've remained 100% New Zealand owned and operated. We are one of the largest companies on the NZX and our reputation for innovation is showcased by our new Head Office, which is designed around the concept of Activity Based Working; a creative way of working which promotes flexibility, and enables collaboration between individuals and teams.
In this 9 month fixed term contract, you'll be working within a team of like-minded individuals who are the foundation of the Metering function at Trustpower. The Metering function supports both field based Meter Readers and Advanced Metering. Our focus is to ensure that meter data collection and processes support Trustpower's culture of service delivery to its customers.
- Ensure meter data integrity is maintained by identifying data issues and follow through with investigation and resolution
- Provide accurate technical advice and support to both external and internal customers
- Ensure all route scheduling from our data providers (internal/external) is in line with business guidelines and delivers an excellent customer experience
- Work collaboratively with other Metering Support team members to ensure that all tasks are completed to a high standard
Skills & Experience
- Initiative, pro-activeness and great organisational ability
- Be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies and concepts in a changing work environment
- Ability to use appropriate problem-solving techniques and tools to assess and resolve problems in a timely and efficient manner
- Capability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritising and managing a range of tasks and projects
- Excellent communication skill set, both written and verbal
What's in it for you?
At Trustpower we pride ourselves on being an employer who can offer development and support with a strong, innovative culture. We are looking for someone who has initiative and will take responsibility. In return you will be working closely with a number of teams where you will receive great exposure to different areas across the business, and grow your skill set along the way.
If what we are looking for sounds like you and what you're looking for, apply today! We will be moving quickly to assess applications for the Metering Support role as we soon as we receive them. If you have any questions please contact Anita Stokes on 027 403 8784. Applications close Monday 25th February, 2019.
(Full Time, 9 month Fixed Term)