Do you have previous leadership experience with a background in insurance and motor assessing? Then this is the opportunity for you to work with an award-winning company that offers exciting career opportunities and a genuine company culture that values its employees.
What you will be doing:
AA Insurance is looking for a new Motor Assessing Team Leader to join our Penrose Customer Service Centre. This role will be reporting to our Motor Assessing Manager where you will be leading a team of highly tenured and high performing motor assessing team. No two days will be the same and your responsibilities will include:
- Effectively managing a team of experienced Motor Assessors.
- Accountable for ensuring a timely and consistent quality of repairs in line with the company's assessing philosophies and procedures.
- You will ensure customer relationships are maintained to the highest standard
- Cultivate an environment that strives towards continuous improvement
To shine in the role:
- Exceptional skills and proven experience in people leadership and motor assessing.
- Extensive experience in a wide range of automotive competencies.
- Flexibility, as at times, there may be a necessity for you to be based at another one of our Customer Service Centers, dependent on business requirements.
- Trade qualification (essential)
- Previous experience covering all aspects of damaged vehicle repair including quoting
- Clean full NZ driver license
- Strong Insurance experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Who are we?
AA Insurance is a proud New Zealand company offering general insurance to Kiwis. Spanning over 20 years, we have grown to be the 'Most Trusted Insurer' as voted by New Zealanders from Reader's Digest. All our products have been developed right here in New Zealand with everyday Kiwis in mind. We are a dedicated bunch who put our customers first, ensuring that we are helping eliminate stress and provide them with certainty during their time of need.
What makes AA Insurance a great place to work?
AA Insurance isn't a stuffy insurance company; there are no pinstriped suits and ties here! Our genuine culture truly makes AA Insurance a great place to work - one of the best in fact. For the last 10 years we have been a finalist in the IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces.
From the get go you are provided with what is needed for you to put your best foot forward. We work in a supportive team environment where differences are encouraged, and there are plenty of ongoing opportunities for you to continue to grow and develop. We are breaking the mould of insurance, so come and join our award-winning team.
- Annual salary reviews and bonus schemes
- A strong focus on training, staff developments
- An award-winning wellbeing programme
- Fantastic discounts on our insurance products and at a number of retail outlets
If you want to be a part of our award-winning team and you believe that you have the skills outlined above, click the Apply button and include your resume and cover letter today.