What you will be doing:
Do you have a passion for cars and want to come to work each day knowing that you are doing what you love? Do you want to be part of a leading brand that truly values its people and is passionate about making a difference for their customers?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled Motor Assessor to join our committed and motivated Motor Assessing Team. Based at one of our Customer Service Centre in Auckland, this role is responsible for delivering a cost efficient and unique motor assessing experience for our customers. You will be accountable for ensuring a timely and consistent quality of repairs in line with the company's assessing philosophies and procedures. You will ensure customer and supplier relationships are maintained to the highest standard and help cultivate an environment that strives towards continuous improvement. Flexibility is also required, as at times, there may be a necessity for you to be based at one of our other Customer Service Centres, dependent on business. Your day will include:
- Damaged motor vehicle assessments
- Motor vehicle repair methods
- Timeliness of motor vehicle repairs
- Post repair quality inspections
- Promoting strong relationships with the repair industry
- Hours of work are on a roster based around our opening hours of 7.30am to 6.00pm
To shine in the role:
- Relevant Trade qualification
- Previous experience covering all aspects of damaged vehicle repair, including quoting.
- Assessing experience is desired
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good time management skills
Who are we?
AA Insurance is a proud New Zealand company offering general insurance to Kiwis. Spanning over 20 years, we have grown to be the 'Most Trusted Insurer' as voted by New Zealanders from Reader's Digest. All our products have been developed right here in New Zealand with everyday Kiwis in mind. We are a dedicated bunch who put our customers first, ensuring that we are helping eliminate stress and provide them with certainty during their time of need.
What makes AA Insurance a great place to work?
AA Insurance isn't a stuffy insurance company; there are no pinstriped suits and ties here! Our genuine culture truly makes AA Insurance a great place to work - one of the best in fact. For the last 10 years we have been a finalist in the IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces.
From the get go you are provided with what is needed for you to put your best foot forward. We work in a supportive team environment where differences are encouraged, and there are plenty of ongoing opportunities for you to continue to grow and develop. We are breaking the mould of insurance, so come and join our award-winning team.
- Annual salary reviews and bonus schemes
- A strong focus on training, staff developments and internal promotions
- An award winning wellbeing programme
- Fantastic discounts on our insurance products and at a number of retail outlets
If you want to be a part of our award winning team and you believe that you have the skills outlined above, click the Apply button and include your resume and cover letter by 1st March 2019.