What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for actively providing quality customer service to AA Insurance customers to eliminate stress and provide certainty for them during the life of their motor vehicle claim. You will be based at our Customer Service Centre on the North Shore, Auckland.
- Manage a portfolio of motor vehicle claims via phone and email, for our customers outside of the Auckland region
- Liaise with external consultants, customers, and expert advisors while maintaining and developing long term supplier relationships
- Dedicatedly handle your claims to ensure they turned around as quickly and stress-free as possible
To shine in the role -
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous Claims experience
- Strong communication skills
- Energy, passion and desire to make a difference at AA Insurance
- Ability to multi task while remaining focused on quality
The hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
Who are we?
AA Insurance is a proud New Zealand company offering general insurance to Kiwis. Spanning over 20 years, we have grown to be the 'Most Trusted Insurer' as voted by New Zealanders from Reader's Digest. All our products have been developed right here in New Zealand with everyday Kiwis in mind. We are a dedicated bunch who put our customers first, ensuring that we are helping eliminate stress and provide them with certainty during their time of need.
What makes AA Insurance a great place to work?
AA Insurance isn't a stuffy insurance company; there are no pinstriped suits and ties here! Our genuine culture truly makes AA Insurance a great place to work - one of the best in fact. For the last 10 years we have been a finalist in the IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces.
From the get go you are provided with what is needed for you to put your best foot forward. We work in a supportive team environment where differences are encouraged, and there are plenty of ongoing opportunities for you to continue to grow and develop. We are breaking the mould of insurance, so come and join our award-winning team.
- Annual salary reviews and bonus schemes
- A strong focus on training, staff developments and internal promotions
- An award winning wellbeing programme
- Fantastic discounts on our insurance products and at a number of retail outlets
If you want to be a part of our award winning team and you believe that you have the skills outlined above, click the Apply button and include your resume and cover letter.