We are currently seeking a highly efficient and effective National Sales Manager who will be responsible for the domestic sales performance of the company and to continuedly grow sales. This is a permanent full-time role and a great opportunity for someone with an advanced commercial acumen who can make this role their own.
Join a small but dedicated team within a leading manufacturer and distributor in the plumbing industry for the New Zealand and Australian market. Based in South Auckland, this long established and high profile company offers a broad range of market leading products and all-round solutions.
This varied requires regular and prompt analysis of company sales information and external market information to assess company performance, competitor activity, and customer issues/opportunities from which effective sales plans are developed, implemented, and monitored. Reporting to the CEO, your primary deliverables are the efficient operation of the Sales team and ensuring effective and valued relationships with Category managers and effective customer service to all customers via the effective leadership of the company's sales team.
- Lead nationwide sales team to achieve targets
- Explore business development opportunities
- Perform research and analysis at all levels of the sales performance
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop sales plans and strategies to increase business
- Provide monthly reporting
- Ensure effective new product launches
Some key strengths of the successful candidate will be:
- Proven work experience on a national level with experience mentoring and leading a sales team
- Passion for consultative sales and business development
- Strong management, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Analytical and data driven
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Natural leadership qualities
- Available to travel as needed
- Ability to work under pressure and still produce results
If this role sounds like you and if you think you've got what it takes - we want to hear from you! Please note that you need to be a NZ resident or citizen to apply for this role. To apply click the 'Apply' button below and attach an up to date CV (Word format) addressed to Wytske Garty. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on 09 309 7572.