You are a professional with a smile on your face and ready to welcome our guests late at night into the early hours of the morning.
You'll receive great staff benefits including staff meals, uniform and complimentary hotel nights!
Why work for us?
A career at Heritage Hotel means great people, a great atmosphere and career advancement opportunities across our group. Heritage Hotel Auckland is one of Auckland city's most recognisable historic landmark buildings, the iconic Farmers department store building. Being part of Heritage Hotels Group offers you opportunities to find a hospitality career that's right for you across 19 hotels in 15 New Zealand locations.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive wages
- Free meals while on duty
- Access to staff discounts with preferred providers, including hotel room nights
- Laundered staff uniforms
- Training & career progression
- Great place to work!
About the role:
As our Full Time Night Guest Service Attendant (Porter) in our Guest Services team, you will be responsible for providing our guests a friendly welcome to our hotel. It'll be your job to assist with doors, luggage and guest enquiries as they arise. You need to have the ability to drive both manual and automatic vehicles as you'll be responsible for parking guests' vehicles.
You will be efficient and accurate with your information providing our guests correct information about the hotel and area.
This role works across both evening (3:00pm start and finishing at 11:00pm) and night shift (11:00pm and finishing at 7:30am), day shifts may be required. Availability to work the night shift is essential.
Key skills and qualifications required for this role:
- Physically fit and able to push, pull and lift objects up to 23kgs
- Property Management System experience essential
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Full, clean New Zealand driver's licence with manual and auto driving experience is a requirement for this role