- Bring your positive can-do attitude & customer centric nature
- Modern office space overlooking the harbour
- Fixed term opportunity from late March until early November 2019
Due to upcoming parental leave, we're on the hunt for a proactive individual with a positive attitude to join us in this varied role. You'll provide office administration support (including reception, managing the meeting rooms, stationery, kitchen supplies and more!) in a building which caters for around 100 people.
You'll also work closely with the Head of Culture & Fund Accounting, to coordinate, promote and organise internal cultural initiatives. This means we're looking for someone who gets on well with all types of people and is great at relationship management. If you're the kind of person who loves handling ad hoc requests and helping out with different projects, this could be just the role for you!
So, what will it take to make this job your own?
- Experience in administration or office management
- Ability to get stuff done!
- You'll be the go-to person for the business for a multitude of tasks, so being a great communicator is key
- Organisational and time management skills
If you know you have what we're looking for, then we'd love to hear from you…. apply today!
Applications close at 8pm on Wednesday 27 February.