We have a rare part-time opportunity for someone to join our Operations Support team focusing on Data Quality. Reporting into the Operations Support Team Leader, your day to day will involve a high level of data administration working alongside a small supportive team.
Key responsibilities in this role are to:
- Process and validate data as per project recommendations within the agreed timeframes and with a high standard of accuracy
- Achieve agreed targets in line with our value discipline of operational excellence
- Identify trends of internal errors and raise concerns appropriately
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Exceptional data entry skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- High attention to detail
- Good time management
What makes AA Insurance a great place to work?
AA Insurance isn't a stuffy insurance company; there are no pinstriped suits and ties here! Our genuine culture truly makes AA Insurance a great place to work - one of the best in fact. For the last 10 years we have been a finalist in the IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces.
From the get go you are provided with what is needed for you to put your best foot forward. We work in a supportive team environment where differences are encouraged, and there are plenty of ongoing opportunities for you to continue to grow and develop. We are breaking the mould of insurance, so come and join our award-winning team.
- Flexibility to choose your working week (19 - 30 hours) between Monday and Friday.
- Flexibility to work from home, in the office or a mixture of both. (please note if you choose to work from home you will need to provide your own laptop or computer and IT equipment).
- Excellent location with great transport links to get you to work each day including a free shuttle bus to and from Britomart.
- Modern offices that include sit to stand work desks and all the comfort you require.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and believe that you have the skills as outlined above, please send through your CV and cover letter today. Applications for this role will close Sunday 1st March.