We have a 12-month fixed term contract opportunity for someone to join our Operations Support team focusing on Customer Policy Accounts. Reporting into the Operations Support Team Leader, your day to day can involve insuring customer queries are proactively resolved, whether that is issuing refunds, looking into their policy and if its correctly set up to identifying common trends in internal errors.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Process all policy accounts requests within the agreed time frames and with a high standard of accuracy.
- Ensure effective decision-making when interacting with customers and staff to facilitate timely resolutions of policy accounts related queries/issues.
- Ensure all communication with key stakeholders is complete and accurate.
- Identify trends of internal errors and raise concerns appropriately
- Identify growth opportunities by referring potential new business to the Sales Team.
To shine in this role:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to multi task and be adaptable to change
- Excellent customer service
- Be highly productive
- Be able to work autonomously
What makes AA Insurance a great place to work?
AA Insurance isn't a stuffy insurance company; there are no pinstriped suits and ties here! Our genuine culture truly makes AA Insurance a great place to work - one of the best in fact. For the last 10 years we have been a finalist in the IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces.
From the get go you are provided with what is needed for you to put your best foot forward. We work in a supportive team environment where differences are encouraged, and there are plenty of ongoing opportunities for you to continue to grow and develop. We are breaking the mould of insurance, so come and join our award-winning team.
- Flexibility to choose your working hours between Monday and Friday.
- Flexibility to work a day or two from home each week.
- Excellent location with great transport links to get you to work each day including a free shuttle bus to and from Britomart.
- Modern offices that include sit to stand work desks and all the comfort you require.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and believe that you have the skills as outlined above, please send through your CV and cover letter today. Applications for this role will close Sunday 1st March.