KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
KPMG's Consulting business partners with clients to help them address complex business problems to ensure sustainable business outcomes; from distilling 'big data' to reveal valuable insights, to improving operational performance, optimising risk, restructuring an operation or seizing a new business opportunity.
- The Team Coordinator position is responsible for providing high quality administrative and organisational support to assigned Partners and Directors and will work as part of a wider team to provide Consulting division administrative support, within a national support structure.
- You'll be joining a supportive and collaborative work environment, where you'lll also have a national responsibility with regard to a Consulting requirement (e.g. learning and development administration, intranet, billing or similar).
- Meeting co-ordination including invites, catering, room bookings, event support and audio visual requirements
- Diary management, timesheet entry and expenses (if and as required) for assigned Partners and Directors
- Administration of office systems and processes, including maintaining databases (InterAction)
- Assigned Consulting support task (e.g. Training Co-Ordination, Intranet support)
- Finalisation of correspondence e.g. engagement letter formatting (as required and/or for wider team)
- Assistance with overload from graphics team (if required)
- Data downloads and formatting for billing or financial reconciliation (as required and/or for wider team)
- Co-ordination of travel (as required)
- Ad hoc tasks as required including binding, photocopying, printing etc.
- To be successful in this role, you'll need the following:
- Previous PA experience supporting a senior leader and their groups
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A proactive and solutions focused approach
- Experience and confidence to deal with senior management (internal and external)
- Highly organised and efficient
- Flexible in terms of hours of work and duties
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Professional, friendly manner
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We strive to be recognised as an employer of choice for all, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people nationwide.