Paramedic - Fixed Term - Gore
We are currently recruiting a fixed term Paramedic to join our Gore team. We are looking for individuals who are adaptable and can settle into our team with ease, work alongside paid and volunteer staff and provide a high level of care to our patients.
This fixed term contract is due to run from 15 September 2019 until 20 August 2020.
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Current St John Authority to Practice at Paramedic
- Excellent operational and clinical performance to date
- Excellent driving record
- Local area knowledge is desirable
- Have maintained your volunteer and/or casual commitment throughout your journey with St John to date
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus
- A genuine commitment to the wellbeing of others
- The ability to work under pressure
- Evidence of CCE
- Demonstrated behaviours that align with St John's core values - Do the right thing, Side by side, Straight up, Make it better, Open mind
Please submit your CV and application letter outlining your skills and experience by clicking "Apply Now"
For more information, please contact Jan Douglas on 0800 STJOHN
Please note: all appointments are subject to satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks including, but not limited to, drug testing, physical assessment and health check.
Applications close: 7th August 2019