- Fun working environment
- Competitive hourly wage
- Uniform provided
- Staff meals and discounts
CityLife Wellington, a central city apartment style hotel, is seeking a motivated individual to join our friendly and vibrant team.
We are currently looking for a Food & Beverage all-rounder to fill our part time Breakfast Attendant position. This role would suit a friendly, honest and reliable person who is looking for a career in hospitality.
Previous customer service and food-handling experience is essential. The hours of work are approximately 6:30am - 1:30pm on a rotating roster, depending on how busy it is. Additional hours in other departments would be available for the right person.
The main duties of this role include:
- Preparing food for continental breakfast buffet
- Organising and controlling the breakfast lounge area ensuring a high standard of service is provided to guests
- Keeping tables and service areas clean and tidy as per breakfast procedure manuals
- Prepare staff lunches for both day and evening staff
- Monitor daily kitchen, food and product requirements
- Maintaining hygienic food service techniques during service
- Adhering to quality standards for food service areas of the hotel
- Taking responsibility for your designated section and station
- Catering for conferences, i.e. preparing sandwiches, serving warm finger food etc.
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A food hygiene certificate would be ideal but not essential
- Proven customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability to work Saturdays and Sundays