Would you like to kick-start your career with an award-winning insurance provider? Reporting into one of our home-grown Team Leaders you would be part of our 120-seat Contact Centre based near the picturesque Victoria Park. In this role, you will be responsible for taking incoming calls from our existing and potential new customers. You will have a flair for consistently delivering high quality customer service while working to help eliminate their stress and provide them with certainty.
What you will be doing:
- Taking a genuine interest in each and every customer and providing them with exceptional service
- Proactively assessing customer needs and finding the best insurance solution for them
- Being a collaborative, engaging and actively involved team player
- Looking to put forward your ideas and initiatives to continually improve our customer experience
- Getting involved in team competitions and fun days
To shine in this role, you will have:
- An engaging personality with a passion for interacting and learning about people
- A drive to deliver an exceptional customer experience in every interaction
- The self-motivation to achieve individual targets
- An eagerness to learn and desire for self-improvement
- Effective communication, questioning and listening skills
- A strong work ethic with a positive attitude and outlook
You will start with 5 ½ weeks of full time paid class room training followed by 2 - 4 weeks of full time on the job training to get you up to speed. Once graduated from training, you would move onto a roster working 26.5 hours per week. You will need to be available to work the below shift:
- A half day on Monday (8am-12pm or 9am-1pm), full day on Saturday plus 2 full day shifts of your choice (8am-4pm or 9am-5pm).
Who are we?
AA Insurance is a proud New Zealand company offering general insurance to Kiwis. Spanning over 20 years, we have grown to be the 'Most Trusted Insurer' as voted by New Zealanders from Reader's Digest. All our products have been developed right here in New Zealand with everyday Kiwis in mind. We are a dedicated bunch who put our customers first, ensuring that we are helping eliminate stress and provide them with certainty during their time of need.
What makes AA Insurance a great place to work?
AA Insurance isn't a stuffy insurance company; there are no pinstriped suits and ties here! Our genuine culture truly makes AA Insurance a great place to work - one of the best in fact. For the last 10 years we have been a finalist in the IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces.
From the get go you are provided with what is needed for you to put your best foot forward. We work in a supportive team environment where differences are encouraged, and there are plenty of ongoing opportunities for you to continue to grow and develop. We are breaking the mould of insurance, so come and join our award-winning team.
Annual salary reviews and bonus schemes
A strong focus on training, staff developments and internal promotions
An award winning wellbeing programme
Fantastic discounts on our insurance products and at a number of retail outlets
If you want to be a part of our award winning team and you believe that you have the skills outlined above, click the Apply button and include your resume and cover letter. Our next intake starts on the 10th June 2019.