Ever thought what it would be like to work in an award-winning team? Reporting into one of our home-grown Team Leaders you would be part of our 120-seat Contact Centre based near the picturesque Victoria Park. In this role, you will be responsible for taking incoming calls from our existing and potential new customers. You will have a flair for consistently delivering high quality customer service while working to help eliminate their stress and provide them with certainty.
What you will be doing:
- Answering inbound customer calls relating to their insurance needs whilst providing exceptional service
- Taking a genuine interest in each and every customer to ensure they have first class experience
- Proactively assessing customer needs and finding the best insurance solution for them
- Being a collaborative, engaging and actively involved team player
- Looking to put forward your ideas and initiatives to continually improve our customer experience
You will start with 5 ½ weeks of full-time paid training to get you up to speed, so you must be able to commit to Monday -Friday 8.30am-4.30pm for the first 5 ½ weeks training. Once graduated from training you will move on to your part time set roster as per below.
- Saturday 10:00 - 14:00
- Monday 10:00 - 14:00
- Thursday 10:00 - 18:00
- Friday 10:00 - 18:00
To shine in this role, you will have:
- Confident in learning multiple IT systems
- A drive to deliver an exceptional customer experience in every interaction
- The self-motivation to achieve individual targets on quality
- An eagerness to learn and desire for self-improvement
- Effective communication, questioning and listening skills
- A strong work ethic with a positive attitude and outlook
What makes AA Insurance a great place to work?
AA Insurance isn't a stuffy insurance company; there are no pinstriped suits and ties here! Our genuine culture truly makes AA Insurance a great place to work - one of the best in fact. For the last 10 years we have been a finalist in the IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces.
From the get-go you are provided with what is needed for you to put your best foot forward. We work in a supportive team environment where differences are encouraged, and there are plenty of ongoing opportunities for you to continue to grow and develop. We are breaking the mould of insurance, so come and join our award-winning team.
- Annual salary reviews and bonus schemes
- A strong focus on training, staff developments and internal promotions
- An award-winning wellbeing programme
- Fantastic discounts on our insurance products (including up to 50% off car insurance) as well as at a number of retail outlets
If you want to be a part of our award-winning team and you believe that you have the skills outlined above, click the Apply button and include your resume and cover letter. Our next intake starts on the 11th November 2019. Due to the Christmas period we will be holding Interviews from 27th November.