- Be the face of our prestigious hotel group
- Great staff benefits including uniform and complimentary hotel nights
- Take your career to the top with Heritage Hotel
The Heritage Christchurch is currently recruiting for an experienced hospitality professional to join their Front Office team. This is a part-time position, for 2 night shifts a week.
As an experienced Night Auditor you naturally leave a lasting impression and the idea of maintaining our hotels' prestigious reputation leaves you brimming with excitement. Your bubbly and energetic personality means that you're always eager to interact with our guests, and your immaculate presentation is something to be admired. From checking guests in or out to ensuring messages are accurately passed on, your guest-oriented mentality means no task is too big or too small.
With your front office experience packed neatly in your luggage, right next to your warm personality and exceptional customer service skills, you're prepared for a long stay with us. Experience with our hotel operating system 'RoomMaster' will also be a definite bonus! We offer a competitive wage, a great staff recognition programme, and on-going training and development opportunities, so you can grow as we do.
- Hotel Reception duties - providing guests with outstanding friendly and efficient service related to the arrival, departure, activities and liaison regarding all aspects of their stay, checking guests in and checking guests out
- Handling telephone enquiries, processing messages
- Reservations - taking and accurately quoting and entering reservations
- Completing shift notes and reports, data entry and generating reports
- Assist other departments, when required
Key skills required for this role include:
- Exceptional customer service and telephone skills
- Proficient computer skills essential, preferably with experience in roomMaster and Microsoft Office
- Ability to work unsupervised, to multi-task and cope under pressure
- Excellent time management and attention to detail with the ability to problem-solve
- Reliable and trustworthy with a positive, can-do attitude
- A team player and proven work ethic
- A full NZ drivers licence is essential
You will be highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks, with a genuine commitment and desire to learn, to develop your skill set and further your career. You must possess the ability to think on your feet and use your initiative.
If you want to join a team that truly values its people, send us your application. Applicants should have NZ residency or hold a valid NZ Work permit.