- Large international business
- A leading exporter in serious growth phase
- Previous payroll experience essential
An exporter in the primary industry this business are one of New Zealand’s success stories. They lead the world in trade have a presence in over 50 countries across the globe. You’ll be based in the New Zealand head office managing the entire payroll function for the NZ business, liaising with other corporate offices worldwide.
This role will be managing the payroll team and all functions for over 500 staff across the country. You will have the important role of ensuring that weekly pays are going out on time and are 100% correct. You will need a high attention to detail and a high level of confidentially as you will be dealing with personal employee information. This role ideally requires an immediate start, you must have experience working with a large payroll including both salaried and waged staff. Your duties will include;
- Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of payroll runs
- Input and set up new employees on the Payroll/HR systems
- Manage salary changes (salary increases, secondments, higher duties payments)
- Work with HR Advisors and Recruitment Team during the hiring process
- Maintain the filing of payroll documentation
- Maintain payroll integrity and confidentiality at all times.
Skills & Experience
You'll be an experienced in Payroll with a background in administering a large and busy payroll function. You will have a high degree of integrity with the ability to work with sensitive data and maintain trust and confidentiality. You'll be well organised with excellent time management skills and have the ability to prioritise. We are looking for a team player with a ‘can do' attitude who enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
How to Apply?
If this role sounds like you, apply now to Cherie Hill by clicking on the apply button below. For a confidential discussion. Please call 0212367627.