Do you love working with systems and have an eye for process improvement?
What you will be doing:
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced people leader to come and join our high performing People & Capability team. This role reports into the People & Capability Manager and will focus on nurturing & developing a newly formed team to deliver administration for the wider team and system support across the entire employee lifecycle. Your proven leadership skills will ensure that you lead and develop the team to ensure they are equipped to deliver quality HR advice to the business. Key to your role will be the effective implementation and management of the People & Capability system. No two days are the same as your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead, nurture and develop a cross functional team of coordinators that can provide support to each other across all People & Capability functions.
- Manage all aspects of employee information including learning records for staff, employee files and recruitment information.
- You will have a passion for identifying process improvement opportunities in line with team objectives and achieving planned service outcomes.
- Lead by example as a positive role model and provide regular feedback, coaching and development opportunities for all team members.
To shine in the role:
- Previous leadership experience in a similar role
- Proven experience and a keen interest in HR systems and building teams.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Previous experience in implementing systems and process improvement
- Experience working in a corporate HR team.
Who are we?
AA Insurance is a proud New Zealand company offering general insurance to Kiwis. Spanning over 20 years, we have grown to be the 'Most Trusted Insurer' as voted by New Zealanders from Reader's Digest. All our products have been developed right here in New Zealand with everyday Kiwis in mind. We are a dedicated bunch who put our customers first, ensuring that we are helping eliminate stress and provide them with certainty during their time of need.
What makes AA Insurance a great place to work?
AA Insurance isn't a stuffy insurance company; there are no pinstriped suits and ties here! Our genuine culture truly makes AA Insurance a great place to work - one of the best in fact. For the last 10 years we have been a finalist in the IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces. From the get go you are provided with what is needed for you to put your best foot forward. We work in a supportive team environment where differences are encouraged, and there are plenty of ongoing opportunities for you to continue to grow and develop. We are breaking the mould of insurance, so come and join our award-winning team.
- Annual salary reviews and bonus schemes
- A strong focus on training, staff developments and internal promotions
- An award-winning wellbeing programme
- Fantastic discounts on our insurance products and at a number of retail outlets
If you want to be a part of our award-winning team and you believe that you have the skills outlined above, click the Apply button and include your resume and cover letter by Wednesday 15th May 2019.