- Support 2 partners + overflow work; professional services ideal; 37.5 hr week
- Flexible varied role; CBD waterfront; gorgeous offices; genuine supportive team
- Package has so many perks & benefits; min 2 years PA experience required
Seeking a really switched on, key team member to join a fabulous work environment in professional services. Your background must include PA experience, and the ideal candidate will have a reliable, high attention to detail mentality, with the confidence to prioritise and organise the two partners you will be supporting, as well as overflow work from other directors.
Your role includes:
- Diary & calendar management using G-Mail
- Meeting prep
- Billing and invoicing
- Domestic travel arrangements
- Some event management
The right candidate will be:
- Reliable and organised
- A true team player
- Someone who brings positivity and value every day
- Have background experience as a PA, ideally in professional services
The list of perks is too long to mention – a company that works hard to value and support its’ employees in every way. A leading brand with so much going for it, and a highly desirable tenure to have your on CV, this role is a goodie!
Personality and proven work ethic will be key to your success in this role, so if you think you have the right experience and personality to match, I’d love to hear from you. Please show an interest by sending your CV to Liz Beckett today – I am working to tight deadlines on this so your prompt application is appreciated!